SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold Immunochromato-graphy)
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Card contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
SARS-COV2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
– Used to test COVID-19 antigen
– Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
– Gold-labelled SARS-CoV-2 N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
– Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
– Simple to use
– Convenient, no devices required
– Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
– Stable, with high accuracy
– Inexpensive, cost-efficiency