DeVilbiss healthcare Artificial Lung Ventilators
Headquartered in Port Washington, New York, Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare manufactures a complete line of medical products, including mobility products, sleep and respiratory products, beds, bariatric products, wheelchairs, sleep surfaces and pressure prevention products, self-assist products, power operated wheelchairs, rehabilitation products, patient room equipment, personal care products and Mobility electrotherapy devices. Currently, the Company has corporate offices, manufacturing facilities and distribution facilities located throughout the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Romania, the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, India and Australia. The Company markets its products to customers located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
DeVilbiss Healthcare company is manufacturing nex intensive care lung ventilators:
Cube 30 ATV
- The device includes a large 4.3 coloured screen display incorporating easy to use tile design menu screens for clear convenient user navigation.
- High sensitive flow based trigger detection with trigger failure auto-detect function.
- Contemporary volume assured pressure support which can be set based on breath-by-breath target volume or target minute volume.
- Extensive device alarm management, including on screen display alarm protocol.
- Swiss made turbine blower promising high quality performance for extended, reliable operation.
- Two independent adjustable ventilation settings allowing patients to change therapy mode for daytime and night time use.
- The Mask Check function ensures a correct ftting mask even before therapy starts. On screen values identify leakages in order for the mask to be adjusted and corrected.